"nature is our greatest spiritual teacher" Oprah
- The rate per night for the lodge is R5 800. You will have private access to the whole lodge
- The lodge is rented out on a self-catering basis and has a minimum of a 2 nights stay
- A maximum of 4 guests are allowed. The lodge caters for adults only and is not child friendly. Children under 12 and infants are not allowed
- Unfortunately, Saturday and Sunday check-ins are not possible
- No African adventure would be complete without a safari and twice-daily game drives in the Mjejane Game Reserve can be booked at an additional cost of approximately R1500 per drive for a qualified ranger and safari vehicle
- Housekeeping services are available during the week at an additional fee
IMPORTANT: Please be aware that there is a new lodge being built next to Kingfisher River Lodge and it may cause some noise during weekdays. However, strict rules apply and no construction is allowed over weekends or after 4pm. They estimate to finish August 2021. Some guests spend week mornings in Kruger so it does not bug them but you may not want to do that and I want to be upfront about it.